What are the problems with food bubble packaging?
Food bubble packaging bags are prone to problems as follows:
1. The impact resistance of the bag is poor, in actual production. During transportation, loading and unloading, and shelf placement, it is easy to be damaged by external forces, and it is easy to break or open bags.
2. The smoothness of the packaging bag itself is not good, and the opening performance is poor in the production process, and the production efficiency is low. At the same time, the utilization rate of the packaging bag is reduced, which results in waste of costs.
3. Insufficient heat-sealing strength of the packaging bag and excessive heat-sealing temperature cause damage to the heat-sealing layer, which reduces the protective performance of the packaging bag and causes the contents to reach the corresponding shelf life.
4. The cold resistance of frozen food does not meet the requirements. Under the condition of lower temperature, the original properties of the material cannot be maintained. The packaging material is brittle, which reduces the mechanical strength of the packaging material, causing the packaging bag to crack and crack. Protection of contents.
5. The peeling strength between the layers of the packaging bag is small, the breaking force is not enough, and the mechanical properties of the packaging bag are poor, which results in the layering of the packaging bag and the packaging bag cannot achieve its proper load bearing function.
Food bubble packaging bags are generally prone to the above problems. When problems occur, we need to solve them in a timely manner, which is what we all need to do.