What are the benefits and characteristics of bubble bags?
The benefits and characteristics of bubble packaging bags are as follows:
1. The impact resistance of the bag is poor, in actual production. During transportation, loading and unloading, and shelf placement, it is easy to be damaged by external forces, and it is easy to break or open bags.
2. The smoothness of the packaging bag itself is not good, and the opening performance is poor in the production process, and the production efficiency is low. At the same time, the utilization rate of the packaging bag is reduced, which results in waste of costs.
3. Insufficient heat-sealing strength of the packaging bag and excessive heat-sealing temperature cause damage to the heat-sealing layer, which reduces the protective performance of the packaging bag and greatly shortens the shelf life of the contents.
4. The cold resistance of frozen foods can not meet the requirements. When the temperature is low, the original properties of the materials cannot be maintained. The packaging materials are brittle, which reduces the mechanical strength of the packaging materials and causes the packaging bags to crack and crack.
5. The peeling strength between the layers of the packaging bag is small, the breaking force is not enough, and the mechanical properties of the packaging bag are poor, which results in the layering of the packaging bag and the packaging bag cannot achieve the proper load-bearing effect.
The advantages and characteristics of bubble packaging bags are mainly reflected in the above places. There are still many benefits of bubble packaging bags. These are also what we all need. We need to operate the bubble packaging bags in a correct way.