What about double-sided blister bags?
1. There are two types of bubble bags: single-sided and double-sided. Single-sided bubble bags are suitable for protecting lighter products. Double-sided bubble bags are shock-resistant and suitable for larger and heavier items.
2. Single and double bubble bags are suitable for various industries such as bag making and slicing.
3. Classified according to different bubble bags: Kraft paper bubble bags, aluminized platinum bubble bags, transparent bubble bags.
4. Classified according to different bubble bags: ordinary bubble bags, anti-static bubble bags, static conductive bubble bags.
5. The principle of the bubble bag is that the film contains air to form air bubbles to prevent the product from hitting, ensuring that the product plays a protective role when it is shaken, and has the function of heat insulation.
6. Bubble bag is a packaging bag made of bubble film and other materials. It is a kind of transparent packaging material currently used widely and has a wide range of uses.
The bubble bag is used to pack precision instruments or fragile items. A double-sided bubble bag means that it has bubbles on both sides, and the shock absorption effect is better. Double-sided bubble packaging products are still relatively good. You can choose single-sided bubble packaging bags or double-sided bubble packaging bags, depending on your needs.